Please click or tap on the appropriate section. The document links will appear underneath the section.
- Subcontractor Permit Request (Plumbing, Heating/HVAC, Electrical)
- Temporary Power Release (Notarized)
- Temporary Power Pole (Notarized)
- Contractor Releases (Notarized)
- Business License Updates
- Sewer Affidavits (Notarized)
- State Card Updates (Contractors, Trade Licenses and Erosion Cards)
Please click or tap on the appropriate section.
The document links will appear underneath the section.
ATTENTION LAND DISTURBANCE PERMIT (LDP) APPLICANTS:
EFFECTIVE APRIL 25, 2017, COBB COUNTY OFFERS TWO METHODS FOR LDP SITE PLAN REVIEW:
- HARDCOPY SUBMITTAL: Paper plans are submitted to the Site Plan Review Office. Applicants who submit plans by 4:00 PM on Wednesday will be assigned a 30 minute Site Plan Review meeting on Thursday of the following week. After all departmental comments have been addressed, a One-Stop appointment can be scheduled for final plan approval.
- ELECTRONIC SUBMITTAL: Applicants submit plans for review by uploading them directly into the Cobb Electronic Plan Review (ePlan) system. Once the plans are accepted for review by Cobb County, applicants will receive comments and red-lined plans electronically within six business days. After all departmental review comments have been addressed, applicants will upload revised plans for final approval. Once all departments have stamped the plans, they will be available for download and printing. View instructions for ACA and ePlan.
- ACA stands for Accela Citizens Access. This page is for registration purposes and to create or continue applications. The ePlan portal is for uploading documents, receiveing feedback from reviewers, and editing projects after review cycles. ACA and ePlan are linked, and run parralel to one another. The username created for the ACA page MUST BE IDENTICAL to the username used for the ePlan portal. For example: "password" and "password1" will result in an error. Spaces and punctuation are included: "password" is NOT identical to "pass word".
- The plan review fee and land disturbance permit fees are the same for both methods.
- The Eplan review process does not include a scheduled Site Plan Review meeting.
- For questions, please contact the Site Plan Review Section at 770-528-2147.