Cobb County Government
alert2 This is an archived version of the Cobb County Government website as of November 8, 2018 and may contain outdated information.

We invite you to visit our new site at

What do I need to obtain a report?
  • A valid ID
  • Payment for the report

A valid ID is any picture ID that is issued by a government agency within the United States, or a foreign passport. For more information on what is considered a valid identification, please refer to the website for the Attorney General of Georgia.

Forms of payment accepted are cash, money order, business checks. Personal checks are not accepted. Credit cards are accepted, but only at Central Records. Please do not mail cash.


Accident Reports
Pay Citation
Incident Reports
Vehicle/Impound Release
Background Checks
Crime Data Reports
Submit Crime Tips
Submit a Traffic Complaint
Official Record Custodians

Police Department

(Incident & Accident Reports, Alcohol Permits)

Lt. Leo Scherer
140 N Marietta Pkwy
Marietta, GA 30060