Walk-in Program Registration Information
Registration forms may be processed in person during the designated registration period.
Steps to follow:
- Complete registration form provided here. Please print clearly all information. Always include the Class Code. Duplicate forms if necessary.
- Non-residents must indicate and pay appropriate fee.
- READ and SIGN WAIVER. Registrants will not be allowed to participate without signed waiver.
- Cash, check, money order, Visa, or MasterCard are accepted as payment during walk-in registration. Make checks payable to “Cobb Parks”.
- Take completed registration form to the Cobb Parks facility that is holding registration on the day of registration.
Call any Cobb Parks staffed facility.