Cobb provides four indoor aquatic centers that are open year-round and 2 Outdoor Seasonal Facilities (an outdoor seasonal pool with a Splash Pad and an Outdoor Water Park). Admission to the facilities are available on a daily basis and there are several pass options available to suit your needs. Water Park Daily Fees differ from the other facilities.
In November 2017 the Cobb County Board of Commissioners approved a fee increase for some of the Cobb County PARKS fees that will apply to use of the aquatic facilities and these increases will go into effect on January 1, 2018.
Cobb County Residents
(effective Jan. 1, 2018)
|Indoor pool daily fees
(includes Sewell Park)
|Seven Springs Water Park
|Aquatic Center & Water Park Passes|
FAMILY PASSES (family of 4)
||Add $25 for each additional family member
|Annual pass||$585.12||Add $100 for each additional family member|
Family Passes are only for immediate family members who are dependents and live in the same household
Please note: Price includes 6% sales tax
Admission Fees for Non-Cobb Residents
Non-Cobb Residents will be charged an additional 50% of the normal fee
for daily admission and passes to use Cobb County PARKS Aquatic Facilities
- Group passes are not available
- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card and a valid driver's license is required for all checks and all pass purchases.
- Make checks payable to PARKS
- Pool Rules are clearly posted between the dressing room doors as patrons enter the pool deck. All patrons must abide by these rules as well as any other safety rules deemed necessary by the pool staff on duty.
- Passes cannot be used for instructional classes.
- Daily Fees are a Per Visit (per session) Charge - Patrons Will be Charged a Fee Each Time They Use the Facility
- Ten - Visit Passes will be Scanned for Each Visit to the Facility